Ombudservices are, first and foremost, a vision of equity and humanity that is surprisingly versatile. They are particularly relevant in managing, with the required sensitivity, situations involving sexual misconduct.
This approach relies on the sense of fairness of the parties involved, but also of the community as a whole. It allows for the implementation of formal and informal intervention processes that are human and aware of the reality of the different parties. It also helps develop a culture of prevention, ethics and dialogue; reduce hidden costs, both financial and human; and improve processes and policies within your organization.
Added value for the members of your community:
- Having access to a safe, confidential and non-judgmental space to discuss the difficulties they are experiencing in the workplace.
- Getting advice on the best methods to manage a difficult situation independently.
- Providing managers with conflict management advice for sensitive or difficult conversations or interventions.
- Benefiting from a safe, restorative and sensitive informal intervention that promotes fair and discreet resolution of difficult situations, including sexual misconduct.
Added value for your organization:
- Encouraging the development of a culture of prevention, trust, and dialogue.
- Emphasizing the importance of ethics within your organization.
- Significantly reducing direct and indirect costs related to stress.
- Preventing organizational risks and those related to psychological health.
To learn more about the costs of unresolved conflicts and the overall advantages and benefits that such a service could bring you, click here!